An educational programme of the type offered at Pakistan Adventist Seminary calls for a substantial outlay of funds for capital as well as operational needs. As a private institution, the Seminary does not receive financial aid from any government. The Seventh-day Adventist Church assumes responsibility for the needs of the Seminary. The expenses of each student are heavily subsidised because the fees charged do not meet even the day-to-day financial operations of the institution. The sponsoring body of the institution makes this financial contribution with the hope that the students will develop to their fullest potential as Christians and as citizens of their country.
- Application, admission, and registration fees are charged separately
- Fees must be paid by the 10th of each month
- Subject to change
SCHOLARSHIPS AND WORK-STUDY PROGRAMMES
In order to encourage talented students to complete their education at Pakistan Adventist Seminary with a view to being employed in some phase of denominational activities after graduation, some scholarships are available to enable students to earn their way through College. Details are available from the Business Manager.
Sponsored students and scholarship recipients are expected to meet the following standards:
- Sponsored students must take a full load of classes each semester except in special cases recommended by the Academic Affairs Committee. In such cases the Student Aid committee or Union Sponsorship committee will be informed.
- Every student in receipt of scholarship funds shall maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 2.25. Cases where the cumulative GPA falls below 2.25 or the semester GPA falls below 2.00 shall be referred to the Academic Affairs Committee for consideration of the facts and circumstances, with a recommendation being made to the Student Aid committee or Union Sponsorship committee for action.
- Any serious action of discipline by the Student Government Committee will be reported to the Student Aid committee or Union Sponsorship committee.
- Since scholarship and sponsorship funds are given from the resources of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, it is expected that recipients of these funds will uphold the standards of the church.
- Students who receive scholarship or sponsorship funds are generally required to serve the Seventh-day Adventist Church in some capacity during the summer months.
Various organisations provide assistance to students on the basis of need, availability of funds and academic ability. Application forms for student assistance are available from the Business Office. Please note that financial contributions on the part of the student and his or her family are a prerequisite for financial assistance.