Pakistan Adventist Seminary developed from a small Seventh-day Adventist boys' school founded in 1923. In 1937 it became a coeducational institution with the integration of the Seventh-day Adventist girls' school from Chichoki Mallian. Steady Growth followed as students came from all parts of the Punjab and northwest India. In 1957 Pakistan Adventist Seminary started offering a 2-year Seminary program. Later a 4-year Seminary program was developed and the first graduates received their degrees in 1970. The institution now incorporates the Elementary School, High School and College, offering 2-year, 4-year and 5-year degree in different disciplines. The Seminary is an institution administered by the Pakistan Union.
Purpose and Scope of Operation
The institution is owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist denomination. It receives no government grants. The Seminary is maintained primarily to train workers for the church.
Statement of Mission
The purpose of the Pakistan Adventist Seminary is to train workers to serve the Church in Pakistan and beyond, as well as to prepare Christian youth for useful service to society.